Who is running your life?
Are the brains in your head, heart and gut aligned?
- Are you juggling your worklife balance – family – relationships and children, work and economic reality
- Would you rather be doing a more meaningful job?
- You are good at making decisions but they all seem to result in the same outcome?
- Are you happy? Sort of?
- Is your health and wellbeing suffering? You just do not find time or the money to go to the Doctor for yourself.
- Are you beginning to question your identity, who you are, why you are here, and what is your purpose?
Have you answered “Yes” to any of these questions and want to change things? Then a coaching session could help you bring that balance back into your life.
In the coaching session we align your three intelligences – head, heart and gut. This session helps you access and engage your innate wisdom to successfully move through life’s challenges.
I have successfully done this for myself!
Would you like to be in the driver’s seat?
- Do you want to set up a project and do not know where to start?
- Does this have a familiar ring? “Give it to the Project Manager they will solve it.”
Project Managers are expected to solve all the problems in the way of successfully completing a project. This works well if, among other things, the correct governance is in place and the Project Manager has an escalation route when they cannot solve a problem.
- Do you get caught out by the politics of the organisation and how it links in to the Governance of the project?
- Are you looking for some help in getting results?
- You want to know how to progress your career as a project manager?
Hilary’s coaching and mentoring sessions provide guidance in a confidential and non-judgemental environment. This can make a huge difference to understanding project dynamics. She has been there and done that over many years.
Hilary Carlile is a professionally qualified project manager. She gained her PMP® qualification with the Project Management Institute in 1999. She has many years’ experience in managing projects and coaching and mentoring leaders and project managers. She combines this experience with her many other skills such as the mBIT coaching and the tools she uses in personal sessions to provide a powerful mentoring and coaching environment.