Project Management is an easy-to-use roadmap for managing all types of projects. Projects are very different to the day to day operations of running of a business or other activities. A project is unique, involves change and ultimately comes to an end.
Whether you or a team are planning an overseas trip, a house renovation project or implementing a business project the project management approach can help you avoid typical problems and pitfalls.
Hilary uses a standard methodology based on the Project Management Institute and her training in Team, Management and Leadership.
The benefits of this approach are:
- Increase the number of projects you can manage and you can complete
- Increase the quality of the outcomes
- Sets correct expectations for project and engages the right people for success
- Prevents cost overruns, or at least identifies when this may happen
- Enables you and others to deliver to agreed timelines
- Reduces opportunity for scope creep and risks
- Significantly improves communication between stakeholders and project teams
- Builds on experience
- And ultimately reduces the number of projects that fail.
She does this by using a repeatable process to manage the key variables of time, cost, and scope within a project. By following this approach and successfully managing these variables you can be successful at managing projects.
Sometimes it is hard to get started on the right track – Hilary will coach you through the process.